- Registered on: 05/09/2010
- Last connection: 01/24/2017
- meta<browser/> (Active, 06/04/2010)
Reported issues: 2
- 08:37 pm meta<browser/> Help: RE: Actor pics not downloading
- Got it sorted. I didn't realize person tab was checked for imdb instead of tmdb. Working now. Thanks
- 09:38 am meta<browser/> Help: RE: Actor pics not downloading
- Yeah settings haven't changed. Anything change on tmdb site of api?
- 02:08 pm meta<browser/> Help: RE: Actor pics not downloading
- Also now happening with bios. Fatal you still around?
- Using latest version and even went back to 2.3.5, the actor photos are not downloading or saving. The bios are workin...
- 01:40 pm meta<browser/> Open discussion: RE: Genres not showing in imdb fetcher
- Yeah, genres under update fields wasnt checked. Weird, i never unchecked it.
- I have imdb fetch the genres, but its not picking up anything. I can go to the imdb site and plainly see the genres,...
- 09:14 pm meta<browser/> Open discussion: RE: Another XBMC question
- Still on Frodo 12.2 I'm chickenshit with the alphas. But no, haven't done anything with key mapping.
- 09:33 pm meta<browser/> Open discussion: RE: Another XBMC question
- Yeah, Fatal that is what I mean. Don't know if this is a bug or not, but after marking a movie as watched in meta (2...
I noticed there is a watched field on the information tab, but it doesn't work for xbmc.
Any way to get th...
- 09:13 pm meta<browser/> Open discussion: RE: Tags in XBMC
- Oh my fault, I missed that. That's great thanks fatal.
Also available in: Atom