No more TV shows in 2.3.63

Added by maisoui about 1 year ago

Hi,

I recently updated to version 2.3.63 and since no more TV shows are displayed in the application. I enabled logging and I found multiple error line in the file like this:
PM, AddTV, Error, Error adding tv to media collection list: '...'

Does somebody else experimenting the same issue? I didn't change any settings.
Any suggestions are welcomed.

Best regards,
Jonathan

Replies (12)

RE: No more TV shows in 2.3.63 - Added by fatal about 1 year ago

Hey Jonathan,

Is this happening with ALL tv series? Can you try to remove a folder and/or pointing metabrowser to one tv series instead of an entire folder to see if it is still happening?

Also, can you please attach your nfo/xml file please.

Take Care

RE: No more TV shows in 2.3.63 - Added by maisoui about 1 year ago

Hi,

Thank you for your response. Yes, it's happening with ALL tv series. A rebuild make them all disappear.
I try a lot of things to fix the issue but without success. (fresh install, settings reset, only one source folder.

Here are my log file (with errors), my nfos, and all my program data folder.

Thank you for your help
Best regards

mb_bug.7z (2.7 MB)

RE: No more TV shows in 2.3.63 - Added by fatal about 1 year ago

Hey,

I just tried with your .nfo files and it all worked correctly/as expected....what I noticed was that after loading your options.xml file is that your primary local is set to MediaBrowser instead of XBMC...so it could be something with your mediabrowser xml files causing the issue.

To test, can you make your primary local be the xbmc plugin (xbmc Frodo and above) and reload/refresh...also attach some mediabrowser xml files for me to look at.

Take Care

RE: No more TV shows in 2.3.63 - Added by maisoui about 1 year ago

I tried to change my primary local, but it doesn't work.
I repeat, I tried to delete all my settings and to use a fresh install and it doesn't work.
A new TV show folder with only one season and one avi file is not recognize and added to the collection!
I tried a lot of things (disable anti-virus application, ...), but without success.

In the logs file, it shows always "Error adding tv to media collection".
Can I have more debug information? What is the cause of the error?

Please help me, the application is useless.

RE: No more TV shows in 2.3.63 - Added by maisoui 12 months ago

Can you give me a solution please? Can you add more details in log file about that error "Error adding tv to media collection".
2 months and no solution yet! I paid a license for several years...
Best regards.

RE: No more TV shows in 2.3.63 - Added by thegpfury 10 months ago

Hi,

I've just started experiencing the same exact issue. Doesn't seem to matter what I do, it just fails with the same error adding TV show.

Is there any fix for this?

RE: No more TV shows in 2.3.63 - Added by thegpfury 10 months ago

Hi,

I was able to fix it. I reverted to 2.3.50, and suddenly everything started working again.

RE: No more TV shows in 2.3.63 - Added by maisoui 9 months ago

It seems that several users are experiencing the same issue. I don't understand why fatal doesn't investigate more deeply to fix this bug.
I'm very disappointed. I tried a lot of time to fix this issue, by disabled antivirus and more, but without success. Please fatal, at least, add more detailed log about this error to be able to detect the cause of the problem !

@thegpfury: Do you have a download link for the version 2.3.50 please ?

Best regards

RE: No more TV shows in 2.3.63 - Added by thegpfury 7 months ago

Hi,

Whoops, sorry for the delay here.

I've attached this.

RE: No more TV shows in 2.3.63 - Added by fatal 7 months ago

Hey,

I've reached out to a couple of your for a webex session but haven't heard back...let me know if any of you are available...I am EST and available after like 7PM.

Take Care

RE: No more TV shows in 2.3.63 - Added by IceFragmatic 5 months ago

Hello,

Are others still having issues? I am...

Can help. In New Zealand so 12hrs different from UTC

John

(1-12/12)