Not fetching Cast

Added by dansblackcat about 1 month ago

Hi,

Is anyone else having problems with IMDB no longer fetching any Cast info after the latest update?

Replies (5)

RE: Not fetching Cast - Added by AdrianW 26 days ago

Yes. But, I seem to remember it not working before that.

I've just been selecting TVDb or TMDb and clicking fetch again - this usually gets the cast list.

You could also go to Settings > TV (or Movies) > Fetchers - and select a different source for Cast & Crew.

RE: Not fetching Cast - Added by ulrick65 25 days ago

AdrianW wrote:

Yes. But, I seem to remember it not working before that.

I've just been selecting TVDb or TMDb and clicking fetch again - this usually gets the cast list.

You could also go to Settings > TV (or Movies) > Fetchers - and select a different source for Cast & Crew.

I agree. It was not working before the update and it isn't working now. I went back to using TMDb for the Cast & Crew.

RE: Not fetching Cast - Added by dansblackcat 25 days ago

Hi. Thanks for the reply and confirming

I also swapped to the TMDB fetcher for now

RE: Not fetching Cast - Added by fatal 25 days ago

Hey,

Looks like cast information is not being pulled in using IMDb (which will affect cast images as well from IMDb), will look into.

Take Care

RE: Not fetching Cast - Added by sandra1970 4 days ago

Hi, having same issue - see below - I am a new user so hi to all as I am here.

I have set this up and will keep working through it.

1 problem i do seem to have is that i cant fetch actor images via IMDB, but i can fetch using TMDB.

I prefer to use the IMDB because it allows me to set a limit to the number of actor images brought down where as the same setting is not available in TMDB as this just brings down loads when i select fetch.

Can you help confirm settings used to bring down actor images using IMDB?

(1-5/5)