Renewal Activation

Added by Goochie 5 months ago

I paid a couple of days ago and would appreciate activation, thank you.

Replies (5)

RE: Renewal Activation - Added by adamb 5 months ago

Good luck. I've been waiting over a week for my 12-24hr renewal, and he doesn't respond to e-mails. It seems Fatal just does things whenever he feels like it these days. If all else fails, I'll file a chargeback with my credit card company. Maybe that will get his attention.

RE: Renewal Activation - Added by Goochie 5 months ago

Yeah it is frustrating. I was reluctant to renew, not because I begrudge the fee, but because Fatal is not taking care of business these days. Metabrowaer is still a good product but it needs updating to bring it in line with EMBY and Plex a bit better. We don't know what is going on, maybe he has a reason, but he's not telling us. I'll give it a few more days and if I don't hear anything I'll submit a refund request from Paypal.

RE: Renewal Activation - Added by Goochie 5 months ago

OK, it's updated now. Thank you Fatal, but quite honestly you are pushing subscribers away.

RE: Renewal Activation - Added by adamb 5 months ago

Mine too is now updated and working.

RE: Renewal Activation - Added by th3sarg 5 months ago

Agreed, mine is now done, almost a week but not quite, but MB is still the best out there, if you read this Fatal please stick with MB and give it some love, even one post a month I'd be happy with, even if there is no dev updates, I'm always on tenderhooks these days that MB will become abandonware, we all still love it!

(1-5/5)