Movie folders with nfo files get saved within other movie folders

Added by abhi.ko 3 months ago

Fatal - this has started happening recently.

When I process a movie in metabrowser sometimes(not always) the corresponding nfo files and jpeg's all get saved in the wrong movie folder under sub folders. The screenshot below show Keanu inside Collateral Beauty and also where 5 or 6 different movie folders are created within another (wrong) movie folder.

All these movies have their own corresponding folders in the same root directory and they are all good. Why is this happening. Attaching the recent log as well.

What is going on? Is this a bug or is it something in my settings causing this to happen?

MB-Log.7z - Log File 5/4/17 (263.8 kB)

Replies (7)

RE: Movie folders with nfo files get saved within other movie folders - Added by atmwillow 2 months ago

I am having the same issue. Very frustrating.

I also find that if I go and delete these folders and then refresh the items in Metabrowser, it stops seeing anything in that directory and I have to do a full rebuild to get them back.

Any help would be great!

Cheers

RE: Movie folders with nfo files get saved within other movie folders - Added by abhi.ko 2 months ago

Wondering if there is no support for this application anymore?

Is fatal still active on the forums?

RE: Movie folders with nfo files get saved within other movie folders - Added by fatal about 1 month ago

Hey,

Can you guys ensure that both your movie local plugin is xbmc v1.1.29 and is set as primary and also that your saver is enabled? Also, please try with the following settings disabled if they are enabled currently and let me know:

Settings > General
-
Force Save
-- Force Auto Save
Settings > Movies
-
Allow multiple movies per folder

Take Care

RE: Movie folders with nfo files get saved within other movie folders - Added by abhi.ko about 1 month ago

fatal wrote:

Hey,

Can you guys ensure that both your movie local plugin is xbmc v1.1.29 and is set as primary and also that your saver is enabled?

Also, please try with the following settings disabled if they are enabled currently and let me know:

Settings > General
-
Force Save
-- Force Auto Save
Settings > Movies
-
Allow multiple movies per folder

Take Care

Yes here are the settings screenshots. I only have the 1.1.26 version and no updates available for these. Is the current version 1.1.29 - how do I get this?

Also there seems to be 2 copies of the same and this is true for fetchers as well.

The other settings you mentioned are already disabled/unchecked.

Thanks,
Abhi

RE: Movie folders with nfo files get saved within other movie folders - Added by atmwillow about 1 month ago

Hi,
I also only have version 1.126
This is the only local I have and it is enabled
In the saver section there are two items. First is Metadata cleanup (disabled) then xbmc (enabled)

The settings were all disabled already.
(Sorry for delay responding, was away and forgot until the next response this morning)

Cheers

Willow

RE: Movie folders with nfo files get saved within other movie folders - Added by abhi.ko 27 days ago

Fatal - buddy are you done supporting this - if so please let us know. I'm still having the same problems and it is getting really frustrating.

(1-7/7)