Renewal not working.

Added by BoogeyHead over 1 year ago

Hi,

I renewed my account a couple of days ago but still can't download the update. I get the Click here to renew pop up even though I have already renewed.

Any idea when this can be rectified.

Thanks.

Replies (8)

RE: Renewal not working. - Added by BoogeyHead over 1 year ago

Hmmm, I'm not too impressed with the customer service here. It's been over a week since I paid for my renewal and still no access to updates, or any communication from fatal. Wouldn't it make sense to have all this automated. And if you have no intention of supporting your product, you should either turn off the option to purchase product/renewals or allow people to get them for free.

I've been using Metabrowser since it was free. When it went to the subscription model I never had a problem paying because the product was excellent and the support was great. Can we get some indication on what is happening with this product?

RE: Renewal not working. - Added by sushbone over 1 year ago

fatal seems to have stopped responding to anything even though he still takes the payments.
Good luck (meant honestly) in getting your account running / or your money back.

RE: Renewal not working. - Added by jglazer63 over 1 year ago

I hate to suggest this but has anyone thought that maybe something has happened to Fatal? All the payment systems are on auto so you can still make payments but there's nobody there to respond to them. If you pay via paypal you can get your money back.

RE: Renewal not working. - Added by meta about 1 year ago

BoogeyHead wrote:

Hi,

I renewed my account a couple of days ago but still can't download the update. I get the Click here to renew pop up even though I have already renewed.

Any idea when this can be rectified.

Thanks.

Same here, still waiting for Fatal so the message goes away.

RE: Renewal not working. - Added by Andy_D about 1 year ago

Did you guys get a response? It seems like development is no longer active. I see an update available which is probably to fix IMDB but there are other things not working properly so not sure if I should renew at this point

RE: Renewal not working. - Added by BoogeyHead about 1 year ago

Problem was fixed just after my second post. Updates are now working fine.

Sorry, should have posted this as soon as it was resolved.

RE: Renewal not working. - Added by enzeder about 1 year ago

Thanks everyone, will try renewing now.

RE: Renewal not working. - Added by satboy about 1 year ago

I renewed my account today and its not working yet.
Fatal when you read this can you please fix.

(1-8/8)